Re-Transplantation (Hair Transplant Repair)
Transplantation is a very delicate process and need the full attention during the whole course while sometime due to little negligence results will not as per requirement, at Hair Doc we correct the appearance of poorly performed hair transplant. These problems were caused by poor techniques, outdated methods, improper planning or transplanting the patients who were not appropriate for surgery.
We use some of the correction techniques:
- Camouflage- where small follicular units or micro grafts are placed immediately in front of the larger graft to hide them and improve appearance by making the hair line softer and natural.
- Graft Removal- where abnormal and problem grafts are removed carefully, dissected into single follicular units and then re-implanted in the proper location and direction.
- Combined Repair- That is the mixture of Camouflage and Graft Removal, Where we need to remove the grafts for reshaping and re-implanted and surgeon take addition micro grafts from donor area by using may be FUE or FUT and implant where required.
- Fixing Scars- where hair is extracted from around the area of liner scar and then placed directly into it. That method is used to hide the original liner scar.
- Scalp Micro pigmentation (SMP)- By accurately replicating your own natural hair follicles and hair color, scalp micro pigmentation can help strengthen and add density to thinning areas, creating an undetectable illusion of thicker, stronger hair.
Scalp Micro pigmentation is sometimes referenced to as a Hair Tattoo, Head Tattoo, Scalp Tattoo, Micro pigmentation, Scalp Pigmentation and SMP.
- Depletes Supply- When a strip of hair is cut from the scalp, the hair follicles are lost forever. Too many surgeries scarring, and genetics often leave very little head hair available for transplants. This is known as a Depleted Donor Supply.